S.MAB Training Academy in Pretoria is looking for an energetic, vibrant and reliable Receptionist to join the Training Academy team.
• Minimum Matric (Grade 12);
• A diploma/certificate in Office Practice, Secretarial or similar;
• 2- 3 years’ experience in a Training environment specifically related to Student Administration;
• Computer literacy with broad knowledge and experience of MS Office packages;
• Accuracy and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Manage reception area by answering switchboard and receiving guests;
• Selling training courses to walk-in and phone-in customers to ensure that Academy courses; have students;
• Ensure that the Academy’s services are provided in a friendly manner to students, clients and all stakeholders;
• Students and Clients follow up calls;
• Support the Training Academy in terms of general admin functions.
No late applications will be considered and should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Will offer a market related salary to the successful candidate.
Submission of Applicants
If you are interested please address your CV together with authenticated copies of your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information contact the HR Manager, Vinscent Moyo on 012 440 6044.
Closing Date: 19 August 2015